Business Setup In India
India is always a lucrative place of business for the visionary investors across world, small and medium foreign firms and MNC's due to the size and marketplace it holds. However, when it comes to being a business or investor friendly nation, it always finds itself at the lower end of rankings due to various reasons such as complex structure of Indian Economy, confusion on regulatory framework, ambiguity in policy framework, difficult and non-conducive laws which has made the business environment difficult and creates suspicion to the MNC / Foreign investor coming here despite India being one of the best growing market in the world.
However, there is no denying the fact that despite a complex business environment, India still is one among the dream places for business by Foreign Investors. When companies look to have a partner with a local business advisory, there are very few operators in this space and are either very costly or work on an arm's length basis.
We work with companies as professional business partners with comprehensive pricing encompassing all the required services in the field of setting up businesses, operational finance & accounts and transactional support, regulatory compliance & advisory services.
Advantages of Outsourcing New BUSINESS SET UP SERVICES
- Have legal formalities and compliances ensured required for Company Registration, initial Business Set Up, Company Formation in India.
- Increase value to your business development and expansion plans by seeking support of experiences professional.
- Seek for help at any phase of your entrance arrange.
- Useful and business comprehension of Indian market from practical point of view.
New Business set up in India requires various approvals and enlistments according to nature of products, goods, services / company objectives / and size of association. We facilitate entrepreneurs with all services listed here required while new business set up in Delhi / India. Krti Consulting also helps foreign clients with setting up of remote backup or foreign subsidiary in India. We instruct customer on all angles pertaining to taxation (direct or indirect) in India.
- New company registration
- Identifying and advising appropriate type of set-up
- Assisting in incorporation of Wholly-owned Subsidiary
- Assisting in opening Liaison Office / Representative Office
- Assisting in opening Project Office / Branch Office
- Drafting and filing of various requisite documents with the Registrar of Companies
- Obtaining Directors Identification Numbers and Digital Signatures
- Obtaining permissions from Reserve Bank of India, wherever applicable